Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I hope all of you had a happy Mothers day, especially my amazing and gorgeous mother! I could not have asked for a better day spent with her and my little family...

All that I am and hope to be I owe to my mother.

For my three children, you are the true meaning of love.

I always read my babes Nancy Tillman's Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You. This is exactly the book I want them to pull out if ever they feel far from me. The one thing I want to accomplish, as a mother, is to let them feel so unconditionally loved that they will sense they are always close to my heart. I want them to know my love will be all around them, wherever they may go.




You should really check this book out.  First time I read it I was uncontrollably sobbing. It was after I brought the twins home and I was reading it to them.  It still gets me every time, although, It doesn't take much to get it out of me. It's a book of unconditional love, a mother's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment