Friday, May 4, 2012

LOVELY LIFE, SIMPLY VIDA...

First off, I am just realizing at 26 years of age that I am a product of my makers, there's no escaping it, surrounding myself with beautiful things runs through my veins. My dad is the best and he builds everything to perfection and my beautiful mother, another perfectionist, loves to decorate and reinvent her habitat. So when you put the two together you get an obsessed, wannabe decorator.

Now that I have my own beautiful family, I am falling back to my roots and realizing it's everything that I've ever known. I love life and all the beautiful things it has to offer. I want my kids and husband to be surrounded by the beauty of love. Love is what makes a house a home. Love is cozy and warm and safe.

Love is made to be simple, this is a blog about...Simply Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment