Sunday, May 6, 2012

SUNDAY'S BEST

I had an incredible weekend. My cousin came to visit, I went shopping with my baby sister and one of my greatest friends from WSU, and last but definately not least, I spent Sunday with the family, the Jewison way!

It was a colorful weekend spend with lots of wonderful people! Friday I worked all day trying to get my blog up and running, I am so not techno savvy, something I've always admired but have had no patience for! I put that aside and tackled the task anyway, I guess my risk-taking attributes do conquer all. Thankfully my cousin Margaret came in to save the day, I told her I needed help with editing and broadening my vocabulary, since mine is very small these days with an almost 4 year old and twin 1 year olds. Well anyone who knows her knows shes perfect for the job!

Then saturday, my amazing husband sweetly agreed that I needed some adult time away from the kids. He willingly took the job as Mr. Mom for the day! Although it's always so hard to leave them I knew I needed to. So I ventured on up to the cities to have some fun! Like my little Lily says, Ohhhh Yaaa (got it from Briggy)! We had such a good time! We ate at The Cheesecake Factory and shopped til we dropped! Boy have I got a lot of catching up to do to make up for lost times with my dear firends who have been there throughout all life's craziness! Thanks girls, you know who you areand ironically, i've talked to most of them this weekend, that rarely happens in a month's time!

Speaking of rare ocassions, we made it to church today! Wow, what a great weekend, I always feel that church tops it off.  It makes me realize that I need to reflect on what's important in life. We can't do anything unless we've had some good eatin'! The Jewison tradition is to follow up church at the China Buffet or the Pizza Ranch (we don't mess around), then we wait for someone to kick us out! I love Sundays with the family!

So now I look back on my weekend and think to myself, how colorless would my life be without those things that make life so vibrant and full. I'm excited for this ride I've decided to climb aboard. It's called life~ living every moment as if it were your last!

To all my family and friends, thank you and to the ones who are not here with us today, this is for you,  because I don't want to regret a single moment God has given me.

What did you do this weekend? What are your favorite things about life?

My Littlest Guy

This is heaven! Yummy


Little sprout book markers....OMG!

Miss Lily




1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you went to the Cheese Cake Factory! Now I'm mad!

    ReplyDelete