Wednesday, June 6, 2012

GETTIN' BACK IN THE SADDLE

Wow guys, I'm sorry for being away for so long! Those of you who know me, know that I'm ALWAYS working on some kind of home project, this time it's my curtains, amongst others. I love to decorate my home and it's been a dream of mine to pursue this passion.  I got these plain old boring curtains last summer, and now I've decided to add some pattern by stenciling them. There are six panels, two of them are 98 and four are 108 inches. It's been really time consuming but I knew what I would be gettin' into before I started. I just thought what the heck, if I giddyap I can round'em up and check off this project in no time. Here's a sneak peak, let me know what you think.

 



My little girl is turning 4 in 2 weeks, and she's a complete cowgirl Sally! One day, she told me that when she got bigger, she wanted to be a cowgirl and that when I got bigger, I would be her horse. How funny and adorable is that?

My sweet girl!
Yeehaw pretty lady


Well this just took me back to a dream I have for her and myself, to someday have a couple of horses and to teach her some ridin' (sorry, I can't get enough of the cowgirl accent). For now, I think I'll keep that little dream of hers burning, and get her this cute little Melissa and Doug wood horse stable that I found online and horses to go with it. Cute, right?



Meanwhile I'll keep ridin' my dreams, because when I look at my daughter I want to see her passions and dreams alive also! After all, dreams can come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment